TEDxPaloAltoSalon: Imagine Anew
October 28, 2018 | 6:30–9:30 PM
Registration | 5:30–6:20 PM
Doors Open | 6:00 PM
Talks | 6:30–8:30 PM
- Michele Gelfand, PhD: The Secret Life of Social Norms
- Guy Kawasaki: WiseGuy: 35 Years of Imagining and Implementing Change
- Tim Sweeney, MD, PhD: Immune Profiling: A New Way to Diagnose Infections
- Phoebe Hunt: The Seeds of Music
- Henry Elkus: The Change We Must Make to Navigate the 21st Century
- Dr. Anita Sengupta: How Complexity Arises in the Universe
- Marc Bamuthi Joseph: The Just and the Blind
arrive early as this event will be filmed and no late seating will be allowed.
Doors will close promptly at 6:30 PM.
Hors D'oeuvre Reception | 8:30–9:30 PM